"The History of the Football"

"These days most people have a football to play with." "In the old days there were no real footballs." "Stones do not make very good footballs."
The book, as the title suggests, is about the history of football. I was surprised by the fact that they used to play football with the bladder of a pig. Then I learned that various innovations were made to make the ball what it is today. If you're a football player, you should read this book.

I like watching soccer games, but I didn't know the history of soccer. And I was very surprised by the fact that people played soccer using the bladder of a pig. At first I thought it was a little bit harsh, but considering that football wouldn't have been created today without it, I thought it was amazing who came up with it.


[vocabulary]
bladder 膀胱
soak up 吸い取る

コメント

  1. Do you have any favorite teams?

    返信削除
  2. By the way, could you make a Global Lounge label for your post about your visit there?

    返信削除
  3. FC Bayern München!!
    I like Robert Lewandowski, so I support the team.

    I will write about global lounge soon. Sorry.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

ER 2021 ③ Wind and Fire Part1

“Snow-White and Rose Red”