"Would You Be A Bee?"

"You could buzz around in the sky, but you would have to share your home with many other bees."
 "You could sip nectar from hundreds of flowers, but you would have to carry back lots of pollen."
                                                                   ソース画像を表示     
This story explains the life of bees, with a lot of pictures. And, this also introduce about how the bees hatch from an egg. It made me a little sad to read that even if bees work hard to build a beehive, in the end it will be destroyed by people and replaced with various products.


At the end of the story, there was a question "Would you be a bee?" 
When I first saw the title, I wanted to be a bee, but through this book I learned about the difficulty of living for bees and now I know I never want to be.


[vocabulary]
 buzz 動き回る
 nectar 花の蜜
 


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

"The History of the Football"

ER 2021 ③ Wind and Fire Part1

“Snow-White and Rose Red”