"The Missing Shoes Part1"

"There was a summer fair at Story Street School. Sam went with her mum. She wore her best dress and her new shoes. "We must hurry", said Mum. "I am doing the face painting."
The Fair gate opened, Sam and her mum went into the store and split up separately. Sam went to his friends, took off his shoes and played all the way until closing time. The clerk told her the store was closed and she tried to put her shoes on, but her
shoes had gone away. And this story continues in part2.

I have read the Part2 before, so I could guess the story approximately. However, The parts that bothered me when I was reading part 2 have been resolved by reading part 1.
Everyone should read them in order, starting with part one.


[vocabulary]
bouncy よく弾む、弾力性のある

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

"The History of the Football"

ER 2021 ③ Wind and Fire Part1

“Snow-White and Rose Red”